The Philanthropic Venture Fund invests at the seed and early stages. Its areas of focus include IU’s traditional strengths in the life and health sciences as well as emerging opportunities in areas such as engineering, cybersecurity, quantum computing, big data, and data analytics.
To be eligible for funding, companies must:
- Have a strong connection to IU.
- Be in the science and/or technology sectors.
- Be positioned to attract smart money and management.
- Have potential to multiply IURTC’s investment at exit.
- Have potential for positive impact on society.
The first step in seeking funding from the Philanthropic Venture Fund is to share some nonconfidential information with us about your company and then speak with a member of our team. Funding decisions are made by the IURTC Investment Committee.Start the process